Sunlight by Nina via http://www.lyricsmode.com/
Spending some time at the out in a beach or a vacation? Then, this list is just the right thing for you!
- BAG: I prefer bags that are comfortable to carry. I like medium-sized backpacks and sling bags for there is no chance I could ever forget them, and I must always make my hands free from holding anything. I also prefer bags that are made in the Philippines and which are limited edition.
- BEACH TOWEL: I don’t usually bring any towels for my trips, What I use are my colorful sarongs (at least 2) and definitely my violeta lagu (sand-repelling blanket). Why it? It’s easy to carry, it occupies small portion of my bag, it can serve as a body cover, beach blanket, head cover, accessory,umbrella, bed blanket and many more.
- SWIMWEAR: In picking up any swimwear, you must imagine yourself wearing it and if you think you can be comfortable with it, you should wear it. Rash guard is better if you are protecting your skin. If you want a sun-kissed skin, you can wear bikinis or tankinis. I prefer tank-tops and shorts.
- SUNGLASSES: Protect your eyes from the rays of the sun.
- CAMERA: Capture every moment. Take nothing but pictures.
- BEACH SLIPPERS: I like colorful flip flops but to make my feet safer I usually use my sandugo sandals. Why? You never know if you might have a good trek around the area. Protection from sea urchins and stone fishes, too. When at the beach, it was best to walk in bare foot. 🙂
- DRINKS & SNACKS: Must never forget this. Exposing yourself to the beach and sun can dehydrate your body. Charge up with a bottle of water and nice snacks.
- ZIP LOCK BAGS: Use them to protect cameras and other electronics from getting wet. Store your wet clothes, too.
- TOILETRIES: It includes soap, brush, ponytail, toothpaste, toothbrush shampoo and conditioner, insect reppelant lotion, sun block (for skin protection), body deodorant and the like (all in small amounts).
- DRY CLOTHES: Comfy clothes which is soothed for a hot summer day. Usually, I wear pants on the first day of the trip and also use it at the end of the trip. I bring 2-3 shorts and 3-4 tank-tops, smaller spaces to be occupied in the bag. When I had no more clothes left to wear, I usually buy from souvenir shops. Hitting two birds in one stone! Clothing and souvenir.
When traveling, you must also try packing-up light. You save a lot of space in the bag, it’s easier to carry around and never the less, if your things are limited, you can never lost/miss anything on the road.
7,107 island is a though number to count and I guess to fulfill my dreams and the challenge of exploring all of it, let me try to at least touchdown on each of the listed provinces of the Philippines.
Going anywhere nowadays means you need money to get you on the road. But how will you do it for less?
I once wrote that I am not rich, I don’t have the traveling gear or equipment most travelers need, don’t own a DSLR camera but only a handed-down sony camera (with big black spot on the LCD) and I just borrow this pair of sandals from my brother (LOL) but for the love of exploring I invest my money in finding ways to get on the road or into the airplane.
Every time there’s a seat sale on cebu pacific (my travel partner, I wish…) or any metrodeal/ensogo/a-deals promos about educational tours , I try to analyze if that’s the cheapest they could give, and when it is, I go for it!.
How to do it? I try booking it first (experimenting) and paying via payment center (if I have the money and the companion for my trips).
When to do it? Whole-year-round would be perfect. I believe that the whole year is like summer in the Philippines and according to Paolo Coelho “that the whole universe will conspire just for my dreams to come true”. A weather is just a variable but my dreams are more powerful and with God’s providing hands, it will be done.
But bare in mind that most of my travels were early been booked (1-year maximum waiting time) because all are promo tickets. Thus, “Patience is a virtue.”
About to do it: One year or few months for preparation gives me time to search on the coolest places to explore. It also gives me time to reflect if I have enough money for the trip and if so, that also means I have to save all my pennies. To also devise a plan of not ditching my work and I also been thinking of how to make an extra income (any suggestions?)…
Now, it takes some courage to travel. Who wants to go with me? 🙂
“Travel is the only thing we buy that makes us richer.”
Follow Me at My Facebook Travel Page: VIOLETXPLORER
Hit life hard before hitting the bucket.
- Plant in the rice fields of Banawe Rice Terraces
- Teach kids in Banaue, Ifugao
Visit the Sagada Travel via any vessel ship: ROROand Airplane Visit Aklan and meet my family Buying my own phone
- Learn how to swim and
swim with dolphinsand whales Visit a grand museum buy my own laptop
- Learn how to drive
- buy a car
- learn at least one new language
- Go to new places:
Boracay, Bohol, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, Siargao, Surigao, Bukidnon, Iligan, Agusan, Abra, Vigan, Ilocos, Naga, Legazpi, Sorsogon, La Union, Pangasinan (Hundred Island, Corregidor, Palawan, Camiguin, Samar, Leyte, Tacloban, Batanes, tawi-tawi, zamboanga, gen. san., masbate, atbp. Dye my hair red
- party in a club
wall climbing, rapelling, skating, skateboarding, bungee jumping, white water rafting, surf, scuba diving, cliff diving, wake boarding, tree-top adventures… go extreme (well, i did a lot of zip linings).
- Memorize every capital cities of every countries
to work for the country (permanent job)
- Be a tourism ambassador
- See the Asia: Japan (Disneyland), Singapore (Universal Studio), Macau (gamble), Hongkong (disneyland), Cambodia (Angkor Wat), Thailand (Ride an elephant), Malaysia (legoland), China (Great Wall), India (Taj Mahal), et cetera.
- Visit the 7 Continents of the World and EAT, PRAY, LOVE, too.
Avilon zooand star city
- Virac trip to see the Doppler Radar (catanduanes)
Climb a Mountain
- buy a telescope
Find some sponsors to finally buy the Lego Robotics Kit (wishing to have a robotics class) for the school
- Receive a gift of molecular models
Own a guitarand play beautifully with it
- Visit the 7,107 islands of the Phil (or at least the listed provinces from Lakbayan map).
- Meet any of my idol travelers: James Betia, Gay Emami, dong ho,
- meet and greet any president or royalty
- See a turtle laying/ eggs hatching
- have 12 kids
- Go to Egypt
- Visit Shire and see Frodo and Bilbo’s house
- Meet one hollywood star
- See the wax museum
- Visit Belgium and taste the belgian chocolate
- Witness the power of the Eiffel tower and kiss the perfect stranger
- have a star tattoo
- Watch roland-garros + Rafael Nadal
- Go to New york
have a mini-library in my home be a philanthropist (donating blood; April 2013)
- Ride a first class plane with my own compartment
- Enter a lighthouse
- Visit kuya in Germany and bring Mami
- Receive a life-size bear from the man I will love forever
- be found by my soul mate and my heart’s owner
- Find my greatest treasure/my purpose in life
LOL! My Long-Crazy-Possible Bucket list. Don’t give up on me life… I am not saying that I want to live forever, but at least, make my dreams come true first. ^__^v
Another work related adventure.
But I had inserted tips and budget-friendly reminders just in case you want to visit the Hacienda Escudero.
Read More: VILLA ESCUDERO TIAONG QUEZON
Photo 1: Rates
Photo 2: Church or Museum?
Photo 3: Omnipresence
Photo 4: Great interiors
Photo 5: Flower Plant
Photo 6: Hey it’s ME! What to bring for an adventure?
Photo 7: What is your favorite color?
Photo 8: Mossy
Photo 9: Is it me or is it just all pink?
Photo 10: not for hire
Photo 11: Rafting
Photo 12: Drink for a summer day
Photo 13: Instagram